What's new

In need of a photographer

I think all you guys missed the boat...


The questions that came to mind when I first looked at this thread when it had no responses yet were:

* How can someone give speeches with such bad english? (far from the worst I have seen here but...)

* Doesn't Forbes Mag have a slew of photogs to choose from and why wouldn't they send their own?
 
* Doesn't Forbes Mag have a slew of photogs to choose from and why wouldn't they send their own?

You're right. I'll wait until Forbes to post here before I respond.
_excited__rvmp_by_bad_blood.gif
 
Holy crap!!!! That is amazing!! ^ I want the creme de la creme!!

and if Forbes is like most other magazines, it has it's own arsenal of photographers, staff and freelance who would cover the shoot. They would rarely use some persons photog. Forbes has its own reputation on the line when publishing pictures.

I think it's quite obvious why people are being hard on you. You have not specified who you are, what company you "own," or where these seminars are... And this being the internet, we are skeptical. Now if you want, PM me your website, e-mail, and list of locations for seminars, and I'd be happy to send you my resume and website etc. :sexywink:
 
I just lost 10 minutes of my life following one of those balls around.........
 
I just lost 10 minutes of my life following one of those balls around.........

I'm gonna go grab me a beer... come back to this thread... and loose more than 10 minutes of my life following one of those balls around as a result. :biglaugh:

Anyone wanna join?

:cheers:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom