What's new

In need of a photographer

I'm not sure about anti-productive. but your use of "aren't" is wrong. basically you just said "are not you"....lol and I almost flunked english. :lol:
 
blueballfactory2.gif
 
I'm not sure about anti-productive. but your use of "aren't" is wrong. basically you just said "are not you"....lol and I almost flunked english. :lol:

Actually I'm fairly certain aren't is lazy for "are you not?" ... not "are not you". :lol:

I could be wrong... but I'm pretty sure I'm right.

Who knows.

Too much caffeine today. :lol:
 
I'm not sure about anti-productive. but your use of "aren't" is wrong. basically you just said "are not you"....lol and I almost flunked english. :lol:

Actually I'm fairly certain aren't is lazy for "are you not?" ... not "are not you". :lol:

I could be wrong... but I'm pretty sure I'm right.

Who knows.

Too much caffeine today. :lol:

I'm pretty sure i'm right on this one.......not 100%, but fairly certain. lol
 
Furk Webster
 
I'll play.... My going rate is $20,000 an hour + I only fly first class and stay at 5 star accommodations + a BMW rental car.
My assistant will need her own room and plain ticket as well.

If you agree to these terms I will tell you who I am and send you a link to my web site and contracts.
 

You're wrong on this one, and I didn't almost fail English. Citing a definition of a word doesn't explicitly state how it should be used. Saying "Aren't I?" is acceptable English because there's not a contraction for "am not", unless you think "amn't" sounds better. If you did want something to correct, she used "anti-productive" rather than "counter-productive", which is essentially synonymous and not "more correct" than the other.

It's also kind of silly to point out someone's alleged grammatical errors when you don't always take the time to capitalize your own sentences or proper nouns. See da irony?
 
Ok Tyler. I was just fu%&ing around with her. Go ahead and makes this a serious issue now......

and "da" is not a word.
 
You corrected her through the course of 3 posts. That's a little more than just ****ing around. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Also, you may want to look up the definition of "irony". It might explain the usage of "da" in my last sentence.
 
ok Tyler.....good for you.....your right, i'm wrong. Your smart, i'm dumb. Your handsome, i'm ugly, You have a large member, mines just a little guy.......happy?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom