What's new

In need of a photographer

Yeah, I'd say we're square. Thanks.
 
****.....I'm outta likes!!
 
Hmmmm...I could do all future posts using the dialectizer. Jive or swedish chef?
 
ah w'd love t'see yo' does thet! Fry mah hide!! Fry mah hide!
 
I nominate this thread as the week's most OT.

ThreadDirection.jpg
1154987249982ka4.jpg
 
Last edited:
Wow. Hello señor buzz kill.

:thumbsup:

Fo' reayulz.

DRINK MORE!

I still haven't even had my first. I had to wrap up my foot, because photography is dangerous and some how I ****ed up my foot today while shooting. I don't even remember tripping or anything, but it KILLS none the less.

Once I gain the courage to limp to the fridge... I will be grabbing my first :cheers: of the night! :biggrin:

I nominate this thread as the week's most OT.

1154987249982ka4.jpg

I'M TAKING FULL CREDIT FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :boogie:
 
WTF?! HOW DID THAT CAT GET INTO MY QUOTE?! :clap: :boogie: :lmao: It's not even in your original!!!! :biglaugh:
 
Are you drunk.......lol Damn......I have to start drinking coffee!!!
 
WTF?! HOW DID THAT CAT GET INTO MY QUOTE?! :clap: :boogie: :lmao: It's not even in your original!!!! :biglaugh:


I realized it wasn't the image I wanted to post, but you had already quoted me, so I can't change your post. So I changed my post back.

ThreadDirection.jpg
 
I've been drinking......you guys can't be screwing w/ my mind like this.....lol
 
Are you drunk.......lol Damn......I have to start drinking coffee!!!

Hahaha nope. Not drunk. Just a WEIRD wave of energy.

I got 3 hours of sleep... got up at 7 for breakfast and a shoot... got home at 5... because inexplicably jittery and hyper. :lol:

I only had one small cup of coffee this morning... so I'm thinking I'm just... "sleep drunk". ...I'm so tired that I don't feel tired anymore and I'm just hyper and retarded now? :biglaugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom