In need of a photographer

KarrisaBest, the troll.

It sounds familiar, but I can't recall a specific instance. I must not have been that amused by it, because it apparently didn't make an impression. :lol:

Anyone miss... shoot... what was his name? Mr. "I love all things Italian because it makes me feel cultured and I shoot manual on my fully manual film camera and therefore I am better than all of you even though my composition sucks... and by the way... Landscape photography is invalid."?

Started with a P or something. :lol:

How can you not remember? Your reply started out like this: "ok, I'll bite..." blurry selective colored baby photo, and then the selective color, selective blur prom pic?

Oh! GOTCHYA, haha.

BitterJeweler said:
PP!
Petreus Prime?

YESSSSSSSS! :biglaugh:

BitterJeweler said:
Remember KP007?

Yes... I believe she/he called me a whore... and is the reason I'm tagged as such in the forum. :biglaugh:

This is the most action the Buy/Sell Section has ever gotten........just sayin!!

e.rose said:
BitterJeweler said:
Remember KP007?

Yes... I believe she/he called me a whore... and is the reason I'm tagged as such in the forum. :biglaugh:

no, that was some other jealous chick. That was hilarious too!

That's what I do....lol I just happened to look so I could find the thread tomorrow.

e.rose said:
BitterJeweler said:
Remember KP007?

no, that was some other jealous chick. That was hilarious too!

Oh, wait... I remember who that was now. Yeah, that whole thing was resolved between us, haha. But there has been more than one instance of girls (and one guy, but I forget what his name was... I think he got banned at some point), insinuating that I was a whore. The guy accused me of having a "seductive" avatar, when it was my old one... really crappy shot with my point and shoot... I'm wearing an old hoodie, and oh, my hair happened to be done and I was wearing makeup. Yeah. Super seductive. It just SCREAMED "f**k me". :biglaugh: ::rolls eyes::

4508597640_42e9b11b2f_m.jpg

See? How are you NOT seduced by that?

:lol:

Hoodies scream **** me!!

It DEFINITELY doesn't scream "I was experimenting with a new "smokey eye" technique that I stole off the back of a Sephora kit by standing in the store, staring at it for 15 minutes, reading it over and over and over to memorize it... and then photographed it wit my crappy p&s to show my makeup artist friend that lives across the country to see whether or not she approved of it. And oh yeah... decided to make it my Facebook picture for a while because I hadn't changed it in a few months."

Yeah. :er:

:lol:

Most reactions

Back