In need of a photographer

thisthread.jpg

KarrisaBest, the troll.

It sounds familiar, but I can't recall a specific instance. I must not have been that amused by it, because it apparently didn't make an impression. :lol:

Anyone miss... shoot... what was his name? Mr. "I love all things Italian because it makes me feel cultured and I shoot manual on my fully manual film camera and therefore I am better than all of you even though my composition sucks... and by the way... Landscape photography is invalid."?

Started with a P or something. :lol:

KarrisaBest, the troll.

It sounds familiar, but I can't recall a specific instance. I must not have been that amused by it, because it apparently didn't make an impression. :lol:

Anyone miss... shoot... what was his name? Mr. "I love all things Italian because it makes me feel cultured and I shoot manual on my fully manual film camera and therefore I am better than all of you even though my composition sucks... and by the way... Landscape photography is invalid."?

Started with a P or something. :lol:

How can you not remember? Your reply started out like this: "ok, I'll bite..." blurry selective colored baby photo, and then the selective color, selective blur prom pic?

PP!
Petreus Prime?

Remember KP007?

I remember all those guys........=)

Remember that guy that got all drunk one night, went on a rant and was banned for like a month???

Yay.....he was an ass..............:sexywink:

I now make sure i respond to his posts within minutes.

Most reactions

Back