What's new

In Need of Something?

brighteyesphotos

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 9, 2006
Messages
347
Reaction score
1
Location
Battle Creek, MI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
inneed.jpg


I've been keeping my 35mm in my car whenever I'm out driving. There are so many interesting characters in my city. Somehow, this guy walking down the street with the Bible sign in the background just struck me. Maybe it was his outfit. But somehow I feel like he is in need of something. Clothes maybe? To be saved maybe?
 
Ha, that definitely is an interesting outfit. Good shot
 
Interesting concept, but if you could have waited just a moment or two so that the pole wasn't growing out of his head...?
 
gmarquez - no, I was in my car, driving. This shot was taken as quickly as I could have without causing a traffic jam or accident.
 
in our city. that would BE the pastor...

interesting shot..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom