What's new

In the bathroom...

TBaraki

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
718
Reaction score
4
Location
Edmonton, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's one from my bathroom, in two versions. Any feedback more than welcome.

BRcolour.jpg
BRsepia.jpg
 
we have an ocean theme for our bathroom :)

cool shots...i like the b&w.
 
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease straighten those pictures so they are in line with the stripes on the wallpaper.

That would drive me mental.


...........not that i'm obsessive-compulsive or anything!
 
binglemybongle said:
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease straighten those pictures so they are in line with the stripes on the wallpaper.

That would drive me mental.


...........not that i'm obsessive-compulsive or anything!
Sure you are! :mrgreen: But that's okay, I noticed it immediately, too.

I like the color version - it shows off the nice tones you have in there, especially on your prints. :D
 
binglemybongle said:
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease straighten those pictures so they are in line with the stripes on the wallpaper.

That would drive me mental.


...........not that i'm obsessive-compulsive or anything!

LOL... I was thinking the same thing, but wasnt going to post it!!

Despite that I think the black and white is my favorite... :) Looks great!
 
Thy're both nice but I have to go with the toned version. :D
 
binglemybongle said:
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease straighten those pictures so they are in line with the stripes on the wallpaper.

That would drive me mental.


...........not that i'm obsessive-compulsive or anything!

Holy! First thing I noticed. Everytime I see that I just want to straighten every picture on the wall... and double straighten it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom