Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my 2nd attempt at wedding photography

My friends sisters wedding

all shot with 600d with 50mm f1.8

50mm makes you work hard,real hard

CC appreciated
Would Like to know if i Improved from my previous attempt

here the link to my previous attempt

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/people-photography/314087-indian-bengali-wedding.html

$IMG_6447.jpg$IMG_6480.jpg$IMG_6625.jpg$IMG_6608.jpg$IMG_6610.jpg$IMG_6573.jpg

The shot of the groom is nicely-done. Good lighting in that frame! It's a nice "detail" shot from their day.

The shot of the groom is nicely-done. Good lighting in that frame! It's a nice "detail" shot from their day.

thanks,what about other pics? any improvement from my previous attempt? link given(if yore kind enough)

I am still not satisfied with lighting and composition!

Need a good lens but cant afford it,so working with 50mm :/

wish I had 17-55mm tamron f2.8,could have got more good shots,also have focus issues with #5

Your composition is very good on all of them. Your WB is too cool, except for the last shot which seems to be fine. The first shot has too much magenta and #2, 3, 4, and 5 are on the yellow side. Your focus is great, and you made great use of the DOF to highlight the bride.

Not much of a wedding photo judge but I like what I see. There are a few that could have the light raised a little higher.

Your composition is very good on all of them. Your WB is too cool, except for the last shot which seems to be fine. The first shot has too much magenta and #2, 3, 4, and 5 are on the yellow side. Your focus is great, and you made great use of the DOF to highlight the bride.

Thanks for your feedback,can you tell me how to learn WB? I mostly use auto white balance and change it to tungsten or auto in camera raw.
alsoin some pics the light is very hard because of the halogen lights which are used by the photographers who take pictures

Not much of a wedding photo judge but I like what I see. There are a few that could have the light raised a little higher.

Thanks,but all of these are candid shots no posing,and all the light are used and controlled by the photographers so cant change the height of the light source :meh:

I like #4. I thought you captured her (especially the eyes) really well and also got a nice shot of the groom on the back admiring her. I just wish she was looking at him though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back