indoor portraits

Yeah, not sure I'm understanding how good an umbrella does w/o lighting.

what's the use of the umbrellas? do you have enough indoor lights? i have tried a one flash+umbrella indoor shoot and still i am not that satisfied, i just made a low key out of it. but not having a flash is a bad idea indoor for me if light is limited

I think you got the lens covered, but why no flash?

Yeah why the heck do you have umbrellas with no flash?? Leaky roof?

I hate to tell you, but flash is also need outdoors, particularly if the subject is backlit, or if you are shooting in open shade.

Yes some pictures made without flash turn out well if the photographer is intimately familiar with how to use light.

But, by using flash more pictures will turn out well AND the photographer is not as limited as to time of day, or location.

You still haven't clarified why you have umbrellas. I really want to know.

I would venture she uses them as reflectors. Umbrellas would be much more directional than say, a sheet of white foamboard.

Plus, by having them in umbrella brackets on light stands, assistants are not needed to hold and point them.

I would venture she uses them as reflectors. Umbrellas would be much more directional than say, a sheet of white foamboard.

Plus, by having them in umbrella brackets on light stands, assistants are not needed to hold and point them.

Makes sense! Thanks :)

Do they sell cream to thicken skin?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back