What's new

Industrial - Attebury Grain

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
1,881
Reaction score
5
Location
Fort Worth, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are some grain mills out near us. You can see them from miles away. The most I could get in was HALF of them. I shot these sometime last year and have wanted to go back since I had a lot more experience. This time I went on property and asked if I could shoot them, which I was allowed, so much better pics and better angles (and no power lines!)

1. Where it says Attebury Mills is at the halfway point of the mill, so you can imagine how big it is!
435825858_5sVWr-L.jpg


2.
435823143_D9n7E-L.jpg


3.
435822535_K26eB-L.jpg


4.
435827179_he2Po-L.jpg
 
The watermark is waay too obnoxiously big. It is a huge distraction from the photo.
 
Yea, it applies in SmugMug. I can't change the size unfortunately. I will make a more transparent one, just haven't had time.
 
Thanks! That one is my favorite too :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom