Industry

I've had to stare at this shot for a few minutes now, thinking about how I might provide a response here. In one sense, I do very much like "the colors", however I find something about this image disturbing or unsettling. My initial sense of this image is that it almost presents something of a post-apocalyptic impression...the juxtaposition of the sky and even the foreground with the mid-ground/horizon, almost gives the shot...I dunno...I guess something of a "Mad Max" sort of feel to it. That's NOT to suggest that I think it's bad in any way and certainly not intended as any kind of insult...if anything I think I might suggest trying to push it even further with perhaps a bit more emphasis on the "industrial" feel of the photo. If you re-shoot this scene again, perhaps try to exploit that background/horizon a fair bit more.

I will say that on the one hand, it's not something that appeals to my own personal sense of aesthetics in general (in other words, I usually like "pretty pictures of pretty things", LOL), however again I did find myself staring at the image quite a bit...it does have a rather evocative quality to it and that alone makes it a pretty good shot and worthy of comment in my never so humble opinion.

I've had to stare at this shot for a few minutes now, thinking about how I might provide a response here. In one sense, I do very much like "the colors", however I find something about this image disturbing or unsettling. My initial sense of this image is that it almost presents something of a post-apocalyptic impression...the juxtaposition of the sky and even the foreground with the mid-ground/horizon, almost gives the shot...I dunno...I guess something of a "Mad Max" sort of feel to it. That's NOT to suggest that I think it's bad in any way and certainly not intended as any kind of insult...if anything I think I might suggest trying to push it even further with perhaps a bit more emphasis on the "industrial" feel of the photo. If you re-shoot this scene again, perhaps try to exploit that background/horizon a fair bit more.

I will say that on the one hand, it's not something that appeals to my own personal sense of aesthetics in general (in other words, I usually like "pretty pictures of pretty things", LOL), however again I did find myself staring at the image quite a bit...it does have a rather evocative quality to it and that alone makes it a pretty good shot and worthy of comment in my never so humble opinion.

Thank you very Much Jim Appreciate the Reply. The Feel That i Wanna pass is "The burning World of Industry". That Should Be The Tittle.

Yhea I Think Its Kinda "Mad Max", Kinda Of Industry "Fall Out".

Yes i maybe in the future go back there when the Sky Looks appropriate to Shoot ;)

Most reactions

Back