inevitable chAnGE (kinda long)

mistakendavis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.nathandspringer.com
ok this is my final project for my photo class. it has been 2 months, 288 picture, over 60 prints and countless hours in the making.

you are changed everyday often with out you knowing it. i wanted to focus on how things get changed into something they were never intended for. sometimes it is bad and other times it doesnt matter. i just find it amazing how we have no control of time and time will change you. i also think it is amazing that you cant tell you have changed until you take a look at what you used to be and where you are now. i wanted to show this through doors because doors are very powerful, they control where we go, who gets in, or who stays out, they are the passage ways in our lives. also i think you can tell a lot about a place by the door so i thought this would be a good way to represent views or ideas of a place. i hope you enjoy this and please let me know what you think.

out_doors.jpg

day_at_the_office.jpg

thrifty.jpg

doggy_door.jpg

wal-mart.jpg

tree_door.jpg

old_new.jpg

no_welcome.jpg

garage_door.jpg

locked_church.jpg

Excellent creations! Reminds me of the new Hewlett Packard commercial. BTW, why are you taking classes? Your work appears far more advanced than your years! IMO, you have been blessed with a natural talent for photography! :thumbsup:

I had to log in for this. Incredible, incredible and incredible work. It's one of those things that you see and wish you'd have thought of first. You're one of my favorite photographers on here. Thanks for reinforcing that with this series.

Great series of pics luv um. Wish I was that creative.

Wow, your work is always nice to watch! Very well done again!

that is a great series nice work, I'm with jonmikal it reminds me of the HP advert on TV but I love that too :)

Nice work. Very well thought out and executed. You deserve a good grade on this project.

Well, I think they suck!

Seriously, i'm just kidding!!! I just figured someone should say something cuz it's the critique forum. Those are really awesome. As a series, they ought to really help your portfolio.

Great job!

very nice. awesome concept. the BW makes it better.

kinda reminds me of that HP printer comercial.

id put 'em all in a frame together. or one of those huge room deviders things.

Most reactions

Back