Inle Lake

bc_steve

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.stevedinicol.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Inle Lake, Myanmar. Probably one of the more touristy things that I did on my trip but it was a worthwhile visit. It was fun from a photography point of view anyways. We cruised around to different parts of the lake and there was always an interesting subject.

this guy drove us around the lake in his boat, that is the same style as the one in the background

I wasn't interested in making the stop at this little weaving factory, but the people I was with wanted to. Not usually my style, but it was interesting to see and photograph.

Really??? everyone else was very friendly!!

The fishermen here are probably one of the most photographed subjects in the entire country, but it is pretty neat how they stand on the very tip of the boat and paddle around with one leg while their hands are free for fishing

I would have liked to have left a bit more space on the right side of this one, but I didn't have much time to take this one as we cruised by ...

these two were celebrities in their village

farmin'

and a cow wash

Yes I know, 10 is an overwhelming number of photos but I didn't really want to split them.

Last edited:
The 3rd one is going to go global!! I can see that as the next meme sensation!! lol

#2 is really nice composition. I like the focus on the hands

Wow, you saved the best for last I see. I REALLY like that last photo. It really captures the moment.

Great job.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back