What's new

Inside of a burned down house

Nice I really like #1. Did you set it up or did you find it that way?
 
Interesting stuff...

Dirty stuff is always fun.
 
Charred wall 3 is pretty cool - among a bunch of excellent and dramatic photos. CW3 could be a neat graphic pattern deployed to other media. The swing at the end was very sad; almost tragic.
 
feel bad for who used to live there
 
This are all really nice!
the "charred light" is pretty neat that the light bulb still survived all of that
 
These are great shots but they seem a little muted to me. But then again I get criticized for going overboard with colors sometimes.
I think it's just because the majority of the shots are just devoid of any good colors.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom