What's new

Inspired by JonMikal's "Who was Susan Druet?"...

Knopka

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 22, 2005
Messages
543
Reaction score
14
Location
CT, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Inspired & motivated! I drive by this old cemetery almost every day. Today after seing JonMikal's picture I decided to finally stop there & take some pictures...

~1~

Feb102006015-3.jpg


~2~

Feb102006007-3.jpg


~3~

Feb102006027-3.jpg


~4~

Feb102006030-2.jpg


~5~

Feb102006036-3.jpg


~6~

Feb102006040-3.jpg


Thanks for looking :)!
 
Thank you, Woodsac!
I guess I could have called this thread "Who was Nancy Bennett?"...
 
well done! i love tones and noise in this series. #6 is my fav as well!

you have inspired me to return! :hug::
 
Great series Knopka. Looks like an excellent cemetery to wander in.
I think I might have to get to a cemetery tomorrow.
 
Looks like you had fun!.....number 6 is also my fav......good series :thumbup:
 
I love the second one with the open gate. Lovely series, I've been meaning to do this myself.
 
the last one is standout...also love the first...nicee series knopka:D
 
Thank you for all your nice comments, my dear TPF-ers :hugs:!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom