Interior Photography for website. Help with proposal,equipments and costs.

masamann

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am preparing a proposal for a local interior painter that has several commercial properties and residences I need to shoot photos of his work for upcoming website. I have been out of the game and desperately need help with the proposal, equipment and costs. The web designer is suggesting ala carte....he will need to choose which locations to accomdate his budget. 3 Residences all 30 minutes away and 6 commercial properites, the nearest 3 miles away to the farthest an hour away. I appreciate any and all suggestions!

What equipment do you have?
I was practicing a short while ago to do some real estate and through guidance from Photography For Real Estate i picked up a sigma 10-20 zoom, and using Lightroom much of the lens distortions are correctable.
You can see some shots at my Photography by Marc Dufour site.

Lighting would likely need a couple of umbrellas and/or on/off camera with diffuser to bounce off walls/ceiling. Most of my shots were on-camera flash with lumiquest softbox bounced off ceiling, light HDR to allow outdoor scenery in and fill in shady areas.

I won't talk about pricing as all I know is my locale with regards to real estate shoots.

Straight 'per-hour' time. It really depends on the quality of the end product. Do they want you to spend two-three hours getting the lighting 'Better Homes and Gardens' perfect, or do they just want a shot that shows the interior?

Yes, that's what I have decided to do...hour rate. That way I cover most of my bases. Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back