Interview With A Member: Artemis

I love your accent/voice! :sexywink: Thanks for the audio, now I will have your voice in my head the next time I read one of your posts. Great interview! :D
Do you plan to persue your acting/theatre as a career?

Traci said:
I love your accent/voice! :sexywink: Thanks for the audio, now I will have your voice in my head the next time I read one of your posts. Great interview! :D
Do you plan to persue your acting/theatre as a career?

Thanks Traci...and I know thats a good thing
sexywink.gif

As for the acting question...if you want I could answer it by recording...but that would take to much time and make people fed up of my voice :p

So..yes..I have...and id love to...but...photography has me, and she is a cruel mistress, plus it is just not possible for someone with my little amount of skill to become anything famous or even earn money with acting....

did I tell you that British accent is cute and sexy? :D:D yeah I did :) Brits sound more romantic than Americans :)

mentos_007 said:
did I tell you that British accent is cute and sexy? :D:D yeah I did :) Brits sound more romantic than Americans :)

You did tell me mentos...but...you can sure as hell tell me again...and now ive gotto do your interview...and we gotto hear YOUR voice :D

P.s....if yah wanna say my voice is cute again...go for it :D

Your voice IS cute :D
I just noticed that you are the same age as PG's son :er: (he's like my nephew). I knew you were young, but it didn't click. Wow, you sound so mature. ;)

Traci said:
Your voice IS cute :D
I just noticed that you are the same age as PG's son :er: (he's like my nephew). I knew you were young, but it didn't click. Wow, you sound so mature. ;)

*bookmarks this thread* I will never forget this day...thank you all.
I will not however do a video...dont wanna ruin the illusion :p

Great interview. However, I'm going to break with the trend and inform you that I do not fancy you. :greenpbl:

(but then my fiancee [I still have trouble using that word] would go nuts if I said anything else :) )

triggerhappy said:
Great interview. However, I'm going to break with the trend and inform you that I do not fancy you. :greenpbl:

(but then my fiancee [I still have trouble using that word] would go nuts if I said anything else :) )

Ooww...dagnamit!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I think you're a fine young man, Daniel. :thumbup:

Great job, Mentos! :D

mentos_007 said:
Brits sound more romantic than Americans :)

your crazy :mrgreen:

mentos, how would you like american guys who can make funny austin powers accents instead?

yeah baby!!!!!

md :lol:

Most reactions

Back