Interview With A Member: Artemis

Artemis said:
Ooww...dagnamit!

is that how you spell that? :)

i must say you're accent is pretty awesome. us americans truly admire people with british accents for some reason. it gets the ladies too obviously :wink: . lucky duck.

Great stuff, Daniel! :) You sound mature for your age!

terri said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again: I think you're a fine young man, Daniel. :thumbup:

Great job, Mentos! :D

i definately and unequivocally agree! :thumbup:

Nice interview! I liked the questions. Although personally, I still like Vonnagy's accent better. :p But Artemis you really do sound adult, like even older than me (and I think I'm older than you, although probably only slightly).

PS: Americans have many different ways of pronouncing "Water," depending on where you're from. For example, I think people in Boston mangle the word the most, pronouncing it something like "Wertour". Even Philadelphia has at least three different ways of saying it. In south Philadelphia, where you have all the Italians, they say it like "Wah-tah," with a similar yet different slurring like the Bostonians. In Center City, you have a much more neutral accent, which is probably the closest to the true dictionary pronunciation. And then in North Philly, where there's the whole "gangsta" population (you know what I mean), it's more like "wada-", were as much of the ending of the word is cut off as possible so it is still recognizable as being that word. And that's just in Philly. Practically every city has a different way of saying it.

Of course Vonnagy has the best accent...he's the only person on the face of the earth that has that accent...it's totally one of a kind! :lol:

MDowdey said:
your crazy :mrgreen:

mentos, how would you like american guys who can make funny austin powers accents instead?

yeah baby!!!!!

md :lol:

hahahaha you have to record your voice an accent :D I need to hear you :D:D

MDowdey said:
hahha...you sound all british and everything. :)

good interview gang...who's next?

md

Oh! Oh! Pick me!!!! :lol: :lol:

I was guessing what Arty sounded like as the file was downloading and I wasn't far from what I had in mind. :)

Good stuff Arty! :D

As far as Iknow Arti is ging to interview me as a next person here :p well... you'll have a chance to hear me too :D but I'm waiting for my questions :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back