Interview With A Mod: Vonnagy

We need to have more of these audio posts! This was very enjoyable plus I could multi-task some other stuff while doing it! Great interview, and I rather liked the explitives :thumbsup:

hhee
yes that sthe first thing i said to mark when he sent it back to me...

he sounds irish crossed with kiwi!!!!

OMG! I love it. Mark, thanks for being so brave and being the first audio interview. Love the accent. Last answer made me LOL. (Laughing with you not at you!)

By the way, how'd you get that accent so quickly? Didn't you say your 1st trip to Australia (pre-NZ) was in 1999?

Karalee said:
Lovely interview there Big Nagy :D
Your accents not bad, I understood most of it, but part of question 3 didnt make sense to me :p

You should hear it in real life! :D

Artemis said:
Found one! :D

crikey, this is a blast from the past! How'd this thing get revived?

You should hear it in real life! :D

ha, at least i had translator with me.

hmmm, Nagy, got any relatives in Texas? I know of guy named John Nagy down here.

1/4 of the Budapest phonebook is filled with Nagy's and there probably even more living in the States. I do have rellies in texas, but not by that name.

vonnagy said:
1/4 of the Budapest phonebook is filled with Nagy's and there probably even more living in the States. I do have rellies in texas, but not by that name.

Cool! I had no idea that your last name was so popular, you two are the only that I've met.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back