iPhone 5, meh....

I bought myself and my wife an S3, and still paid $100 less for both than if I would have bought 1 iphone. The S3 is a great phone. It replaced my Evo 4G. Even if the phone isn't as good as the iphone, I still only paid a quarter of the iphone's price for it. The only clear thing that makes the iphone better, is Siri. The S-Voice can't hold a candle to it. The S-Voice is convenient, and easy to use and really useful, but Siri is lightyears ahead of it. When the phones were both @ $200, I looked into both phones and considered both. The second it dropped to $50, there wasn't anything to prevent me from buying the S3.

crazy the s3 was still showing 200 w/contract at the local store

I bought myself and my wife an S3, and still paid $100 less for both than if I would have bought 1 iphone. The S3 is a great phone. It replaced my Evo 4G. Even if the phone isn't as good as the iphone, I still only paid a quarter of the iphone's price for it. The only clear thing that makes the iphone better, is Siri. The S-Voice can't hold a candle to it. The S-Voice is convenient, and easy to use and really useful, but Siri is lightyears ahead of it. When the phones were both @ $200, I looked into both phones and considered both. The second it dropped to $50, there wasn't anything to prevent me from buying the S3.

crazy the s3 was still showing 200 w/contract at the local store

Samsung Galaxy S3 for $49.99 (Best Buy, RadioShack, and others) - Top 16 Black Friday tech deals (pictures) - CNET Reviews

The sale went from Thursday to Sunday I believe. I picked mine up on Saturday.

Most reactions

Back