Iphone 5

SamiJoSchwirtz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was in a moving car, but still gorgeous!

Attachments

• $image-3691332417.jpg
    $image-3691332417.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 308
Thanks for you sharing .

If I were to try getting in focus, the view wouldn't have been the same. No matter what, TAKE THE SHOT.
worry about it afterwards!
I like it; for a phone pic!

If I were to try getting in focus, the view wouldn't have been the same. No matter what, TAKE THE SHOT.

I might take that approach if it was a one time event like a child's first steps but that not the case with this shot. With landscape images its vary different, if the sceen is not in focus the the whole thing is a bust.

There are some things that you cannot worry about later. And unless you are shooting with a lytro camera then focus is something you must worry about when taking picture.

So a bad shot is better than no shot? Maybe.. under conditions like Light Guru mentioned.... but if that shot was that pretty, why didn't you just stop and shoot properly? Iphone pics (phone pics in general ) are of far less quality that I would usually post here, unless the lack of IQ actually contributed to the iimage, which is not the case here...

cgipson1 said:
So a bad shot is better than no shot? Maybe.. under conditions like Light Guru mentioned.... but if that shot was that pretty, why didn't you just stop and shoot properly? Iphone pics (phone pics in general ) are of far less quality that I would usually post here, unless the lack of IQ actually contributed to the iimage, which is not the case here...

Because you can't stop and get out of your vehicle on a high bridge to take a picture.

Light Guru said:
I might take that approach if it was a one time event like a child's first steps but that not the case with this shot. With landscape images its vary different, if the sceen is not in focus the the whole thing is a bust.

There are some things that you cannot worry about later. And unless you are shooting with a lytro camera then focus is something you must worry about when taking picture.

Like I stated above. You cannot get out of your vehicle on a high bridge to take a picture. Been there done that cop stopped.

Thats REALLY good. I really like it! A great photographer is someone who can always spot an oppertunity

Most reactions

New Topics

Back