What's new

Is it perfect for my girlfriend?

reznap

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 2, 2010
Messages
2,410
Reaction score
64
Location
Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Get her a gift certificate. If she's really into photography she's going to want to choose her own camera.

The price is nice though..
 
When I bought my Canon SD780 IS, my must-haves was that it is small enough to fit my jean pockets comfortably, big beautiful screen, and have good image stabilization. I knew that if I didn't fulfill those conditions, I would probably use it very little. I wanted something I could fit in my pockets for when I go out to the clubs, and has good image stablization for when I've had a few drinks. lol:lol:

Make sure what you're buying has what she wants, so she will enjoy using it. Read those online reviews and make sure you are buying something of quality. good luck!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom