- Thread Starter 🔹
- #31
Hi folks, yeah for example this is where you can read the error message related complaints by the owners of the D90 with error messages.
Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nikon D90 DX 12.3MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED AF-S VR DX Nikkor Zoom Lens
Many of you at this thread here said you have no experience with the error message, which is a good news for me if I want to reconsider the D90 purchase.
Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nikon D90 DX 12.3MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED AF-S VR DX Nikkor Zoom Lens
Many of you at this thread here said you have no experience with the error message, which is a good news for me if I want to reconsider the D90 purchase.
and had to send it for repair, I got a D90 for last year's holidays. It worked just fine for three months and then started hesitating when I tried to take a picture and then the inevitable ERR message. I had to take out the battery to get it started again. It worked for a couple of days and then ERR stop, remove battery, take a few pictures. There is a lot of information about this complaint on the net. Since I was visiting my daughter in Venice, CA preparing to write a story, I had to finish with my Canon point and shoot. The new Nikon repair center is not far from where I was staying so I dropped it off and got the call one day after I flew home to NC that it was ready. After 10 faxes and 10 calls, yes 20 times plus emails, I finally got someone to send my camera back. This week I got the ERR message again, just before leaving for an Alaskan cruise. I am beginning to think one has to take a couple of cameras on a trip in order to make sure that it will be possible to be sure that one can have an SLR available. Question: Based on what I have read, IS THERE ANY TRULY RELIABLE SLR? THANKS.