Is this effect possible in LR? PP help!

2WheelPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Would framing the subject in improved the pic too? Lot of extra leaves showing, especially bottom right. It may be a distraction from her popping and wasting pixels =)

mrme

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
tml I think you edited your own image better than anyone else. Using the second picture you posted, In GIMP, I changed the RGB curves, added some brightness with another curve adjustment, used some auto contrast filter from fx foundry, and then I brought back some of the original color. The last thing I did was to lower the highlights with another curves adjustment. It may not be the best way of editing the image, but I think I've done a good job of replicating the style of the photo from Yanzi photography.
$6945308159_ced0d6121b_z 2.jpg
Is there some way of getting rid of this attached thumbnail? It appeared, and I can't seem to be able to get rid of it.

Last edited:

DiskoJoe

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just looks like they adjusted the curves. Pretty simple to do.

KmH

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
kharrodphotography.blogspot.com
Photos OK to edit
Is there some way of getting rid of this attached thumbnail? It appeared, and I can't seem to be able to get rid of it.
Yes there is.

Click on 'Edit post'. When that opens click on the A/A icon at the top left. that lets you see the formatting in the post.

Then delete the [ATTACH=CONFIG]3546[/ATTACH] code.

Most reactions

New Topics