Is this effect possible in LR? PP help!

Would framing the subject in improved the pic too? Lot of extra leaves showing, especially bottom right. It may be a distraction from her popping and wasting pixels =)

tml I think you edited your own image better than anyone else. Using the second picture you posted, In GIMP, I changed the RGB curves, added some brightness with another curve adjustment, used some auto contrast filter from fx foundry, and then I brought back some of the original color. The last thing I did was to lower the highlights with another curves adjustment. It may not be the best way of editing the image, but I think I've done a good job of replicating the style of the photo from Yanzi photography.
$6945308159_ced0d6121b_z 2.jpg
Is there some way of getting rid of this attached thumbnail? It appeared, and I can't seem to be able to get rid of it.

Last edited:
Just looks like they adjusted the curves. Pretty simple to do.

Is there some way of getting rid of this attached thumbnail? It appeared, and I can't seem to be able to get rid of it.
Yes there is.

Click on 'Edit post'. When that opens click on the A/A icon at the top left. that lets you see the formatting in the post.

Then delete the [ATTACH=CONFIG]3546[/ATTACH] code.

Most reactions

Back