Is this fisheye conversion lens good?

rasheemo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I want fisheye really badly! I plan on putting it on my canon 50mm f1.8

ebay

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I got one of those from a friend for free.

Fun, but awful image quality. I guess they are worth the $35 if you know what to expect.

Those sample images are BS. Dont waste your $35. It would be better spent on a nice bottle of bourbon. Your images will be so soft on the edges, they will be useless to you.

distort it with photoshop.
save the $35.

I'm so glad someone asked this question. I see hundreds of these ads on e-bay, and normally I figure when I see this many listings for the same item by the same person, "ShamWOW that must be scam!" But I'm curious nonetheless.

I'm so glad someone asked this question. I see hundreds of these ads on e-bay, and normally I figure when I see this many listings for the same item by the same person, "ShamWOW that must be scam!" But I'm curious nonetheless.

Not really a scam, but you get what you pay for. There's a reason the Nikkor 16mm fisheye retails for $1700...

I agree with all the above. I was sweet talked into buying one when I got a new Nikon body in SF 20 years ago. It is a POS.
There seems to be no part of the image that is actually in focus. The main reason I was suckered was the brand name - Panavision. I had heard of that name, of course, but soon came to doubt its origin from there.
Run away! Run away!
Murray

Most reactions

New Topics

Back