Isthmus Bay

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A couple of shots Isthmus Bay on Derwent Water.

Fun fact, never go up north in the height of summer think you will be able to do star trails, shots below were taken around 4am and I had to use a 10 stop ND

At 2am a 30 second exposure the sky looked like it was taken during the day lol

_NDY2779 (2).jpg
_NDY2796.jpg

Beautiful images!

I'm a sucker for a long exposure and the Lakes so this is a fine combination for me. Very nice indeed.

I'd made that signature even bigger and more pronounced .. it already kills images so why not do it more spectacular ..

I'd made that signature even bigger and more pronounced .. it already kills images so why not do it more spectacular ..

Is this better for you?

aa.jpg

The fist pic is rather unusual but I like it a lot. The 2nd shot is very nice, also, but that signature in the 3rd steals the show, it's awesome with all that detail. ;)

brilliant love the first. the tones and colors are perfect.

Beautiful images, my 2 cents:
- Can't tell if the first one is slightly out of level or the rocks in the foreground just make it look that way? Still seems like the shore in the background tilts slightly up to the right to my eye
- I wonder if cropping 20-30% off the top of the second image might add some impact to the image. The upper portion doesn't add much imho.
- Without being a smart-a** like another poster, the watermark really is quite bright and a little distracting. Again just my opinion, worth what you paid for it :)

Most reactions

Back