It has arrived!

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
nickerwin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Finally...no more hem and hawing about what ultra wide angle lens to get. I just went with my gut (what's left of it anyways) and bought the 16-35 f/4.

20160909_134113.jpg

I ended up buying it used, but I bought it through B&H and it was my first time buying used equipment from an actually authorized reseller and everything was true. The lens is practically brand new and came with everything. The only thing that looks used is the lens hood which has some marks on the inside...who cares.

Boy...I sure have been missing my ultra wide angle since I switched to full frame and I'm happy to finally have it back.

I know this lens gets mixed reviews but I've been shooting with it for a while this afternoon and it appears to be sharp at both 16mm and 35mm. So looks like I got a decent copy. I'm happy, no idea why I waited this long to do this.

And..here's a cat picture.

Erwin-160909-5243.jpg

Congrats on your "new" lens. Used is definitely the way to go with this hobby. cute cat

Oh no .. not that lens.

Seriously, glad you finally made the jump and got yourself a FF UWA.

I'm happy with the quality of the shallow dof I can get with this lens.

Erwin-160909-5234.jpg

It's a great lens; I've had one since they were first released, and other than a bit too much barrel distortion between 16-18mm, it's damn near as good as the 14-24 across the rest of the range.

That thing has tractor shows written all over it. However, I have been eyeballing a Sigma 10-20 f3.5 even though the reviews are not the greatest on it.

OMG, day 0ne with the ultra and you're are already breaking new photographic ground ... A pix of cat ... Amazing.

Seriously, I hope it works for you. Good luck and good shooting.

OMG, day 0ne with the ultra and you're are already breaking new photographic ground ... A pix of cat ... Amazing.

Seriously, I hope it works for you. Good luck and good shooting.

Hey pets are good subjects to test new equipment on! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back