It`s Raining

Fujidave

Blue eyed and Beautiful
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Having some fun with my lensball while it`s chucking it down, got the wrong size as this is the 80mm and I need the 60mm.

DSCF4144.JPG

Cool, I've always thought I'd like to have one. Why is it you want the smaller 60 mm???

cool, I have to have one, it will be something new to play around with and challenge the imagination, what could possibly go wrong, maybe drop it like i did a 200.00 dollar ND filter..LOL

Cool, I've always thought I'd like to have one. Why is it you want the smaller 60 mm???

Thank you smoke, I want a smaller one as it will be easier to carry around when I`d take it out with me.

cool, I have to have one, it will e something new to play around with and challenge the imagination, what could possibly go wrong, maybe drop it like i did a 200.00 dollar ND filter..LOL

Thank you. The 80mm is quite a size one and a bit to big to carry around.

I will have to look over the sizes ,i am not familiar with the lens ball so not sure what size to get.

I will have to look over the sizes ,i am not familiar with the lens ball so not sure what size to get.

It comes in a box along with a little glass stand in the 80mm, but the 60mm would be easier to carry with me. On Amazon I just tapped in Lensball.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back