It seems like...

Phazan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Most photographers are old, grouchy men, or people my age with Nikon d40's.
What about everybody else?? :scratch:

That put's you into the small slice of the pie graph that I'm thinking of in my head right now.

I'm not a grouchy old man. Nor do I own a d40.

Well I was in Keeble and Shuchat today in Palo Alto, and pretty much everyone in there was old, and they were all pretty grouchy too.

And I meant the people my age who are in photography all use D40s...(It seems like)

I'm sometimes grouchy, I'm 29, and I shoot lots of things. Jack of all trades; master of none! ;-)

I'm sometimes grouchy, I'm 29, and I shoot lots of things. Jack of all trades; master of none! ;-)

HOLY CRAP YOUR OOOOOLLLLDDDDD :lol:!!!!

Like I have room to talk, I am 11 years older than Phazan and I am usually grouchy, and I don't have a D-40. Hmmm... :er:

Yeah, Phazan, I guess you are right.

Only am I female, usually cheerful, have two Canons and a Leica, don't call myself "photographer", and am probably even older than any of the "old, grouchy men" you pictured in your mind...

:hail:
Yeah, Phazan, I guess you are right.

Only am I female, usually cheerful, have two Canons and a Leica, don't call myself "photographer", and am probably even older than any of the "old, grouchy men" you pictured in your mind...

:lmao::lol::lmao: You crack me up Corinna!!! Hahahahahaha

Hey now, I'm not stereotyping or anything...That's just what I've noticed whenever I'm in a place with photographers all around me. It's basically full of older, grouchy men.
You guys act like insulted you. And For a second time, I meant that d40s are really popular with teenagers..

No worries, Phazan. I don't feel insulted. I always only try to make light of things. C'mon. You must also know that a statement of the kind you put into your OP IS provocative. Don't whine when you get the reactions.

That's true, but I belong to the group of people I was talking about! So it's not like I'm on the outside insulting everyone.. I'm in there too, talking about the people I'm around.

I was never offended. I was just pointing out a simple, quite obvious fact.

Most reactions

Back