Reaction score
Website
www.bolidas.com
but i decided to go outside and take couple pics :confused:
tell me what do you think
h2ogp5.jpg

qtrzr1.jpg

panoramadl6.jpg

I really really like the second one. I love the composition, and the black and white tone. As for the first and third ones; they do nothing for me. Sorry.

Why does that Audi have European number plates with the words KAUNAS on it (which is a town in ... erm ... Lithuania?)?

I like the second best, too. Very subtle selective colouring here. Not bad.

As to the first I need not debate with myself whether I like the frame or not. The answer is easy: I don't (but that is a matter of tastes only). But I do debate with myself whether I find the photo appealing because of the different areas that stretch through the photo diagonally: asphalt, snow, concrete car park :scratch: (???)

i was born in Kaunas (LT)
and my cousin send me this license plate like a gift
so i decided to put them where it's belong :)
thanks for comments (in foto #1 there is no asphalt its ice on frozen lake) ;)

To me the last one (second post) is the best. Just write 'Vorsprung durch Technik' in the bottom left corner and it could be an ad for Audi.

Oh, a fellow Audi-driver :)

I also think the last one is the one which has some punch!

A bit dark in mood, but also aggressive :)

dude never use your siginature as a "logo" or tag of sorts on things you do unless you have some sort of credit to do so.

The first one is interesting. Just my two cents, I would like to shift the car a little down to make the picture more balanced. No doubt to me, the last one (second post) is absolutely awesome.

#2 and #4 is great.. The last one could indeed have been a great ad for Audi. Throw it in an e-mail to Audi, and you might get alot of cash back. ;)

I agree. The last one you posted is fantastic.

That last one is really nice! Very professional looking indeed. I also like the 2nd one in the first post.

There's something about the third one too!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back