ITS A BOY!!! (and a girl,girl,boy,girl and a girl)

Can't see the pictures :scratch:

Maybe you have a puppy-blocker at work?

Sorry, can't believe I wrote that. :blushing:

And I can't believe it made me snort out loud! ;)

Suddenly the first picture is showing for me, though the second one is still just a sad little icon.

But that first one? With those little pink ears and the soft heads and the puppy butts? I die from the cute.

Adorable! why are you giving them away?

English Bulldogs are expensive.. and a lot of the puppies for sale come from 'puppy mills'. EB's (English Bulldogs) are also prone to quite a few health issues so you have to be VERY careful where you get them from.

When our other dog passed away two years ago we decided we wanted another EB... but at that time Molly (our other EB) was just a puppy. So my wife went to work finding the best 'baby-daddy-stud'... And it turned into a large co-op puppy littler. We are keeping one, the baby-daddy is keeping one.. two of my wifes friends are getting one.. and the other two have a large list of owners waiting to be picked. Everybody is pitching in to cover the costs of the VET bills... etc.

All the puppies go to great loving homes.... and my anti-puppy-mill-don't-sell-dogs-for-money self doesn't feel guilty :)

Right on!

Buying dogs has always struck me as insane. Dogs, like boats, are free. It's the maintenance..

It's been a looooong day...

mommy-molly.jpg

Most reactions

Back