What's new

It's been a while...

mad_malteaser

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
1,081
Reaction score
8
Location
Rayleigh, Essex
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know I haven't been around here much lately. I've still been popping in and reading just about all the posts made but for some reason I've been so uninspired, both to take any shots and post them and also even to reply to other posts. That's bad, isn't it?

Anyway, it seems I'm starting to get the urge again. Here are a couple of shots I took around the house, just to get the juices flowing. Nothing spectacular...

Pine.jpg


handles.jpg


lightswitch.jpg
 
I like the last one! Same light switches and wallpaper as the house I grew up in!

Rob
 
Oh yeah, you gotta love that woodchip wallpaper. Thanks by the way!
 
amazing what you'll find right under your nose, eh?

nice work. good to see you!
 
JonMikal: You're opinion always means a lot, thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Zurkgirl: Thanks for having a look, much appreciated.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom