What's new

I've searched the Web... Can't find what I need.

BuS_RiDeR

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 29, 2009
Messages
2,355
Reaction score
83
Location
Riverview, New Brunswick, Canada.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys. What type of software (preferably freeware) do you recommend for calendar work (for family use).

I run Winblows XP.
 
So, you want to make a calendar? A photo calendar, or just a regular one?

I know OpenOffice (openoffice.org) can make calendars, but I'm not sure about the photo part.

You could do it in GIMP (gimp.org), but I don't know if there are any templates - you might have to make your own (template).

Those are both free.
 
There's no London Drugs stores in the Maritimes, but if there was you could use the London Drugs calendar creator to make a nice family calendar. You download the software, create the calendar from a template (super-easy), then send the file (electronically) to the nearest store. They print it at the store's photo lab and you pick it up later. I had one made for Christmas. Turned out really well, photos super clear and the colors perfect.
 
If its for a one time use, head to a Staples or whatever and get one done for $15
 
You can also have them done at online places such as Snap-Fish.
 
Thanks guys. It is not for one time use... As I would like to repeat the process of creating photo calenders every year, for my family and friends. but it looks as though I will be using Staples or Snap-Fish or something similar.
 
Check out cafepress.com, it's easy and relatively inexpensive.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom