Very cool Jon - Colors are nice and rich.
Middlemarch said:Actually, the colors seem too rich for me. The first pic is very dark, and the reds in pic 3 are distracting -- they feel cheesy. I appreciate the simplicity of pic 2, though.

JonMikal said:yes 'my' image is a bit dark. but hey, thanks for taking the time to critique the other two images someone else posted in my thread. it's good to know everyone's paying attention![]()
mountainlander said:LMAO!!!!
I like the processing on your shot Jon. But I tend to like things more on the dramatic side.
did you clone in the relections on the water? Or were they really real?
mmmm velvia. :mrgreen:JonMikal said:nope, all real. just added some velvia effect. thanks Robert.
I bet there really is a velvia "action" in PS. Isn't that what you PS people call it - an "action"? I think that term adds a lot of drama. :thumbup:JonMikal said:nope, all real. just added some velvia effect. thanks Robert.
terri said:I bet there really is a velvia "action" in PS. Isn't that what you PS people call it - an "action"? I think that term adds a lot of drama. :thumbup:
I really do.
JonMikal said:you can't help yourself can ya? go play with some chemicals or something toxic.
but then again, this thread went to hell on the first comment, so keep it coming! :greenpbl:
That made my stomach hurt from laughing. You're the bestest, Johnny. :hug::I agree... :lmao:JonMikal said:but then again, this thread went to hell on the first comment, so keep it coming! :greenpbl: