japanese pavillion

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
last weekend Linda & I revisited the pavillion where we were married. the gardens are beautiful.

35980082-L.jpg

Cool !
what a place to have a wedding!
near the same subject, here are a couple of my recent pics from Japan:
1020_G.jpg

1005_G.jpg

sorry about the watermarks.

gorgeous locale for a wedding Jon, must have been beautiful!
sweet shot :thumbsup:

Middlemarch said:
Actually, the colors seem too rich for me. The first pic is very dark, and the reds in pic 3 are distracting -- they feel cheesy. I appreciate the simplicity of pic 2, though.

yes 'my' image is a bit dark. but hey, thanks for taking the time to critique the other two images someone else posted in my thread. it's good to know everyone's paying attention :biglaugh:

JonMikal said:
yes 'my' image is a bit dark. but hey, thanks for taking the time to critique the other two images someone else posted in my thread. it's good to know everyone's paying attention :biglaugh:

LMAO!!!!

I like the processing on your shot Jon. But I tend to like things more on the dramatic side.

did you clone in the relections on the water? Or were they really real?

mountainlander said:
LMAO!!!!

I like the processing on your shot Jon. But I tend to like things more on the dramatic side.

did you clone in the relections on the water? Or were they really real?

nope, all real. just added some velvia effect. thanks Robert.

JonMikal said:
nope, all real. just added some velvia effect. thanks Robert.
I bet there really is a velvia "action" in PS. Isn't that what you PS people call it - an "action"? I think that term adds a lot of drama. :thumbup:

I really do.

terri said:
I bet there really is a velvia "action" in PS. Isn't that what you PS people call it - an "action"? I think that term adds a lot of drama. :thumbup:

I really do.

you can't help yourself can ya? go play with some chemicals or something toxic.

but then again, this thread went to hell on the first comment, so keep it coming! :greenpbl:

JonMikal said:
you can't help yourself can ya? go play with some chemicals or something toxic.

but then again, this thread went to hell on the first comment, so keep it coming! :greenpbl:
:lol: That made my stomach hurt from laughing. You're the bestest, Johnny. :hug::

JonMikal said:
I agree... :lmao:
Poor JonMikal, I think my first photo post here got hijacked like that. :lmao:

I love that effect you've been putting on your photos, it really gives them a surrealistic feel. btw, I don't think it's too dark, I like that look. :thumbup::)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back