What's new

japanese pavillion

JonMikal said:
you can't help yourself can ya? go play with some chemicals or something toxic.

but then again, this thread went to hell on the first comment, so keep it coming! :greenpbl:


omg, what a mess!! too bad, coz it's such a great pic, love it!! Any wedding pictures you might add to this story?? If you post one, i will add one of ours... omg LOL!!
 
You know, John, you could delete this thread. You have the power. It would be like it never even happened. :meh:
 
terri said:
You know, John, you could delete this thread. You have the power. It would be like it never even happened. :meh:

But I saw what happened, and you can never take that away from me!! :mrgreen:
 
mountainlander said:
But I saw what happened, and you can never take that away from me!! :mrgreen:
Have you ever seen MiB? remember that little memory erasor?
Well, JonMikal has one of those... it travels through your computer screen. :meh:
 
I like it. Kinda looks like a painting...in a way. But the location is awesome.
 
terri said:
You know, John, you could delete this thread. You have the power. It would be like it never even happened. :meh:

you know, Terrence, the last few comments are reasons why i didn't delete it. think of this image like the field of dreams flick...'if you overly PS it, they will come' ;)
 
Great work JM but I know we have the same tastes in photography. Only I like a little more action.

Eric
 
whoa, this thing is saturated! i just saw it for the first time on my desktop.

i need to stop editing on the laptop...the screen is too subdued.
 
Being a saturation and contrast fiend myself, I like it. Everyone should have one in their portfolio. The shadows and the spot of red makes it work for me
 
JonMikal said:
whoa, this thing is saturated! i just saw it for the first time on my desktop.

i need to stop editing on the laptop...the screen is too subdued.
It's that Velvia action.....resist the urge to touch it. :mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom