Jellyfish

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this at the San Francisco Aquarium. I used my wife's Olympus digital in macro mode, no flash. These creatures are very fascinating!

Attachments

• $Acquarium-02.jpg
    $Acquarium-02.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 126
Your photo is fascinating, too! Wow. Lovely sight, so ephemeral they are!
And it looks only just GOOD to see the yellow against the blue!

That is an awesome shot! I love the contrast of the blue and yellow. It actually looks like an abstract, but a really really neat one. I would hang this on my wall, lol. :D

Fantastic shot! The contrast is superb. :thumbup:
Since you were just in SF, what are some goood places to shoot? (Yes, I've lived here for 6 years and yet I'm still asking this.)

Fantastic shot! The contrast is superb. :thumbup:
Since you were just in SF, what are some goood places to shoot? (Yes, I've lived here for 6 years and yet I'm still asking this.)

I'd do a lot of street photography since the people in SF are absolutely fascinating. The GG bridge is great to photograph from its North side, go up the hill, I believe the last exit from 101 before the tunnel. Go up there, set up and wait for the sunset. The fog usually sets in and you'll have wonderful pics of the GG enveloped in fog and if lucky, parts of the SF as well. Also, if you have the time, travel North to Bodega Bay area and Jenner, where the Russian River spills into the ocean. There are some great cliffs to be photographed. The Presidio is another great place, but I did not spend any time there this year.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back