Jen- I tried the bunny shot =)

FarrahJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A friend of mine (the one in the last maternity session I posted) gave me some bunny ears...so I took a few quick shots of Claire:

webCliare0306102.jpg

webCliare0306103.jpg

I also took this one...unrelated:

webCliare030610V.jpg

Farrah your shots are always very symetrical and your lines and focal points are always clean. I think the only one that jumps on me for critique is #2. I tend to leave more space infront of where the subject is facing, I think it creates a more balanced flow and a less cramped feel. So in #2 I would've created more space on the right side where the subject is facing and reduce the crop on the left behind your subject. You actually did this on #1 and #3 where there is more space where the subject faces.

I think these are all really good! #3 is my favorite.

plexi glass floor in the last shot? I like it, did a nice job exposing the background to blend it with the floor.

Wonderful shot!

can you please share how you got those tack-sharp captures?

they're great!!!

Thanks! =)

I think the only one that jumps on me for critique is #2. I tend to leave more space infront of where the subject is facing, I think it creates a more balanced flow and a less cramped feel. So in #2 I would've created more space on the right side where the subject is facing and reduce the crop on the left behind your subject. You actually did this on #1 and #3 where there is more space where the subject faces.

I TOTALLY see what you're saying and agree! That is my usual style! ;) unfortunately, this is an in camera crop...The ears were about to fall off and I was trying to be quick and still get a close-up, sharp shot at a wide aperture. I'll try again today and see if I can get them to stay on a little better.

plexi glass floor in the last shot?

YEP! =)

can you please share how you got those tack-sharp captures?

well...mostly, I'd say practice practice practice...also BBF helps a lot...the right light for a high enough ss...and if you have to, switch to AI servo (or the Nikon equivalent???).

AWE!! I LOVE her bottoms! VERY nice! She's such a cutie! We are so lucky to have such great models..aren't we :love:

Is the wall really part of your house? I just ordered faux wood and brick prints to make mats to use for backdrops and flooring. I should get them Tuesday!! I'll post some pics when I do.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back