I love that last shot. Is that the old Daisy Hotel?
I hope you'll make it back out this way someday!!!
All nice images! My favorites are 1, 2, and 3!
Interesting area! I bet it's hotter than he** out there!
I love that strange little town, have to visit again soon.
Jerome was my grandfathers name and a derivative of mine.
I think #2 is just too cool. Something about the last one makes me think of the Clint Eastwood spaghetti westerns. Maybe it's High Noon![]()
Stunning photos...I love your composition....I enjoy looking at you photos....its inspires me to become a better photographer.

These are right on. Would love to have places like this to shoot. Nicely done with these. Tough to pic a fave, but Im really diggin that door shot.
Not too hot, Bifurcator. After all, it's a dry heat :lmao:
I've never spent any time up in Jerome ... will have to go check it out. I have friends up there. I really like #2
Oh my - what a lovely place is that! Wow, you make it look ever so good in your photos, too! Makes me want to go there and try my best, as well. I love the repetition and stern square-ness of the first, but the door is also quite, quite appealing. There is GREEN growing out of the door, after all :greenpbl:![]()
Looks like a sumac to me. They grow everywhere. And fast. Like weeds.