Joshua Tree March 2005 Update

Do you plan on attending?

• Total voters
Depends what sorts of things you want to catch. Venice Beach is always an interesting place to visit, lots of interesting characters there (and its close to Santa Monica). Its seem to be fun for out-of-towners to at least run through Hollywood and see just how screwed up it really is! :lol:

Anything specific you're interested in seeing/doing?

Howdy!

I am so pumped about next week... just wondering about the weather.

I checked weather.com and it said high of 65 low in the 40's... is that pretty typical? Just wondering how much warm stuff to pack!

Thanks a bunch.

See you soon.

Jess

The desert this time around you'll want clothes for warm weather during the day and warmer clothes for the evening time.
Don't forget a pancho!

OK Kiddies.... Final total for food, drinks (including alcohol), campsites, gas and firewood will be $80 per person. Please contact Chase or I about payment. We'd prefer if you just bring cash to JT since Paypal takes a cut. If you've already paid your deposit, please deduct that from the total per person. Can't wait to see you all there! :D

Ok...since I can't make it..I have a favor..a request...I would really like for someone to get a huge group pic of everyone that makes it to JT. I was planning on doing it, but well...I can't. Some individual shots and candids would be awesome too. I'm willing to pay for the prints and everything. It would really mean a lot to me. At the very least..please please please!!! get the group shot!!!!!

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely, Corry! Aubrey was planning on doing a group photo and I'm sure between the lot of us we'll have at least one tripod and a camera with a self timer :mrgreen:

And Tammy, we'll bring the moola to you on Thursday.

Just to clarify a bit... I know that a couple of you are planning on getting out there on your own. The amount we added for gas includes Chase having to drive out to get firewood at his Mom's, the gas to get a 32' motorhome and a truck and 25' trailer out there. Between the motorhome and trailer, we will have sleeping quarters for 7 couples, hot showers for all and 2 complete kitchen set ups (stoves and fridges run on lpg). Hope this answers any questions that you might have had.

Count down to JT!!! :headbang:

AlisonS said:
Absolutely, Corry! Aubrey was planning on doing a group photo and I'm sure between the lot of us we'll have at least one tripod and a camera with a self timer :mrgreen:

And Tammy, we'll bring the moola to you on Thursday.

You sure about that??? I figured it would be a long shot..I mean...a camera, a tripod, AND a self timer? I mean..it's not like y'all are photographers or anything.

yes sir! :salute:

Cartman3.jpg

:er: Isn't the the only TPF party in the desert? :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back