Journey

Becky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Took some sequence shots of a friend earlier on while he didnt realise... decided to see what I could do with them...success or not? Not sure.... comments very welcome please :mrgreen:

journey3.jpg

No matter if the buildings are "a bit off": I really like the idea and I like how you put all three pictures together in one, gradually losing the colour the farther the person walks out of the picture. His movement, the loss of colour, the grainy quality and the "triptychon-character" of the photo are very, very appealing (I say)! And you can always claim that gradually zooming out of the scene while the person disappears more and more was your intention, too!!! ;)

I think it looks great. The only thing I would change is in the last picture, the persons head blends in with the door in front of him.

Thanks for the comments, yeh I messed up lining up the buildings cos I was concentrating on the movement of him too much and when I realised it was too late... I hope to try something like this again though and be setup properly rather than swaying holding my camera taking other shots in between these three..... it was just for a joke really and then I decided to see what would happen if I knitted them together!

I really like the shot and the three pics fading in colour is a neat idea. Only thing I don't care for is the grain...think it's too heavy. I prefer the monochromatic grain...but thats just me. :)
Keep em coming!

I like it too....it's a great looking area. The grain here doesn't bother me, I think it's an enhancement to the feel of the place. I'd like a different exposure on the far right image, though - as someone mentioned the subject is "disappearing"; a bit more light would be perfect.

Fun idea! :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back