Joy Ride

Again...thanks so much!!!
Really, really means a lot.

The bad part...how the hell am I gonna top this one :lol:

I dont think you will have a problem topping this. I went looking at some of your photo's, you are just simply one of the best I have ever seen..

This is one of the first pics I seen when I joined the board, now I need to figure out off of this HDR, and these cool little tricks, that is as soon as i figure out how to take a good picture..lol

Good work, I love it. I hope I can be 1/2 the photographer you are one day.

haha..... giggles from me are always a good sign!!
:D

I'd be slightly wary of meeting you on the road however... nothing good ever came from a grin like that ;)

Great picture! I really enjoyed looking at your website, you've got a lot of really nice stuff posted there.

Hey well done Jake!!!

I have to say that I have 2 bookmarks for TPF, one is the main forum and the other is this shot. Every couple of weeks I have to look at this shot again as its probably the best shot ever posted on here

OMG LOVE THIS PHOTO

and ALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! Total flash back!!

I can't say thank you enough for all of your continued support!

I started taking pictures about 4 years ago. And this is pretty much where I started posting to learn more. I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing now without the support of everyone here.

Thanks to everyone for sticking with me and all the continued comments/critique. Learn from your critique :)

How wonderful to see you visiting us, woodsac!! And a heartfelt 'congrats' to you on the first place finish. I can't tell you how thrilled I was when I saw it (quite some time after it was published, I'm afraid).

This shot is just ridiculous. And by ridiculous I mean freaking awesome! Are you kidding me? That IS the little boy in me every damn time I get on my bike or in my car.

I know I am late to the table but someone bumped this...

(snarf)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back