What's new

JUMP!

strikeXout

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 9, 2005
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
An image from my "jump" series

zzjumpp.jpg
 
WHOa! love to see more for sure!
wish this was bigger.. but it looks a very cool capture anyhow
nice b/w
look forward to more :thumbsup:
 
Really nice work...well exposed (no pun intended) :)
 
Excellent work, Looks like it could be an album cover, definitely ad agency caliber!
 
Very cool. Hope to see more of the series. I agree with Randog.. it could be an album/Cd cover.
 
Chiller said:
Very cool. Hope to see more of the series. I agree with Randog.. it could be an album/Cd cover.


I haden't thought of that but thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom