junior photographer's photo gallery (Juniornator II)

Reaction score
Website
untouchedphotograph.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Due to the support from the wide audience across the globe, I have decided to invest more money in my next upcoming photo gallery:
'junior photographer's photo gallery (Juniornator II)'. In this gallery I will add in more action pack elements, love story plus hot girls and sharks attack. Please don't miss out this summer biggest hit that will come to you soon under this thread. What can you expect from a hot summer day like this if not from the best action gallery like mine, as for the mean time, please visit my blog site to view more pictures. Good luck! :lol:

from a hot summer day, i can expect sweat.

Due to the support from the wide audience across the globe, I have decided to invest more money in my next upcoming photo gallery:
What, $1?
'junior photographer's photo gallery (Juniornator II)'.
Oh my...

In this gallery I will add in more action pack elements, love story plus hot girls and sharks attack.
Sounds like your fulfilling every wish I have in life!

Please don't miss out this summer biggest hit that will come to you soon under this thread.
I'll be sure not to leave my computer unattended.

What can you expect from a hot summer day like this if not from the best action gallery like mine, as for the mean time, please visit my blog site to view more pictures.
You do have the best action gallery.

Good luck! :lol:
Good luck to you my friend on living up to the awesomeness you've got us all waiting for. :lol:

Junior, do not take offense, but it's very unlikely that I visit your blog. But I do have a question for you.

Are you Rob91 reincarnated? I actually liked his stuff, it took a while to "get it", but he had the wherewithalls to actually post images in the threads he started. You should give that some consideration rather than the approach of the street crier.

Good luck.

Please wait for some more time, because the preparation for this summer greatest hit has faced some financial difficulty. I promise you I will get the shark and the action pack first, but for the hot girls part you people will need to wait as I try to hook up with some model and I will get back to you as soon as possible! As for now, please visit my latest updated blog!:lol:

'junior photographer's photo gallery (Juniornator II)'. In this gallery I will add in more action pack elements, love story plus hot girls and sharks attack. Please don't miss out this summer biggest hit that will come to you soon under this thread. What can you expect from a hot summer day like this if not from the best action gallery like mine, as for the mean time, please visit my blog site to view more pictures. Good luck! :lol:

Sounds like more newbie bull****.

Please wait for some more time, because the preparation for this summer greatest hit has faced some financial difficulty. I promise you I will get the shark and the action pack first, but for the hot girls part you people will need to wait as I try to hook up with some model and I will get back to you as soon as possible! As for now, please visit my latest updated blog!:lol:

we may be able to work something out here...how many hot girls do you need? i have some in stock, and could possibly work out a deal with you, but only if you could trade me for the shark for a little while. im also working on the greatest summer hit, and i am in need of a shark. sounds like we could help eachother out. i need the shark dimensions, and shipping cost. also, what breed is it? im looking for a great white, tiger shark, or would even settle for the elusive card shark. let me know.

I used to think this person was a kid who didnt know any better but now I'm thinking he/she is just someone having a blast getting you folks all fired up. lol

lol this thread makes me pee my pants!! I CANT WAIT FOR THE SUMMER EXCITMENT THAT YOUR PHOTOS BRING. the goldfish picture.. BRILLIANT! soo... i am inticipating an amazing execution on your behalf and... BRING ON THE MODELS

Most reactions

Back