junior photographer's photo gallery (Juniornator II)

Hey Guys,

Im "Very Noobish" at photography but im Getting a Olympus Evolt E410 with 14-42mm lens only 300$ any advice?
Yeah, don't hijack other people's threads...start your own.

agreed:thumbup:...that was totally out of left field and you already have a thread asking for camera advice.

junior photographer is trying to show us the hit of the summer...now if you wouldnt mind, i'd like to wait right here for the hit of the summer coming from junior photographer.:lol:

oooo good call josh...im hungry too.;)
:popcorn:

With all the sex and passion and hot girls, I was almost afraid to click on your link. But in all honesty, I would love to be in the spot you call "The Garden". If I were you, I'd go back at that spot and explore what it has to offer. You don't really need sex, hot girls and sharks to sell your photos. Also, maybe in the future, when taking a good photo, what not post it on a thread instead of directing us to your Flickr site.

:lol: This is ridiculous. Love it.

I have just uploaded more photos to two new online photo sharing site (both of them are very famous photo sharing site on the market now, you guess which two :lol: ). I will tell you people where it is after I write down all my description of those photos. I will also change some of the descriptions of the photo on flickr, I am so busy today, so I just simply put some descriptions on those photos. Those are not the final descriptions of the photos. As for the girls part, I believe I will need to look for the right model and it takes some time. I will try to get the 'action' part first after the 'shark' part. You have my words. :lol:

lol i'm not sure if this is a joke or not..?

If you really want us to see your photos and keep it serious, please post pictures on this thread as we joined this forum so we don't have to keep flipping to blogs and flickr sites.

:addpics:

We aren't taking this thread seriously...it's for amusement only. I find it very entertaining. This guy kinda reminds me of William Hung.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back