junior photographer's photo gallery (Juniornator II)

you never PM'd me about trading hot chicks for sharks....c'mon dude...im on a deadline to make the second greatest hit of the summer.
cant wait to see your action! you have my words.

Today I am not going to show you my photo in this forum, because I want to full fill all the promises that I had made to you. Click on "Action" to get to the action part now and watch the action video (From my Own) that I have just made, or click on Blog to get to the sexy girls section and the girls are waiting for you there. Now we have the shark (My Own Work), the action pack (My Own Work) and the sexy girl (My Friends Work (I can't afford to get a model, maybe next time I will get one)) all in place, I therefore consider this summer a happy ending for everyone! Enjoy and best of luck :lol:

i know this thread has turned into a joke, but you know you're posting pics that aren't yours, right?

:popcorn:

Strapped in ..... ready to be wow'ed...

Answer to your people concern :

Part One - The Other People Photos

Actually,that is what they wish me to do, when I post some of the other peoples photos on my blog, they earn money ($$$) and get a free parking space in my blog to show off their photos. Every time you click on their photo, this people earn ($$$) but I don't earn anything unless it is my own photos, I just help them out because they are my friend. They even want me to put their videos in my blog site but I have turn them down. Only the high quality photo has been selected and show at my blog site.
I know the internet rule of showing others photos, and that is give 'credit' to them, but in this case, they all should thank me because they earn money and has a free park of their photo at my blog site.

Part Two - My Photo Collection

The one with "My Photo Collection" is my own photo, the actual size of the photos are 5MP. You can see more of my photo collection at my photo gallery.

Conclusion:

However, this trend will not last long, because I have intended to add in more of my own content and hopefully by next month the total contents of my own works (include photos and articles will consist of 99.999% of my total post for the day and maybe I will only consider to import in 0.001% of other people photos to park at my blog site). I promise you that this coming June my blog will be more creative and readers friendly as well as start to promote the photo I have taken everyday from my garden (5MP or 10MP high quality photos) to you, so please come and visit my blog. :lol:

I promise you that this coming June my blog will be more creative and readers friendly as well as start to promote the photo I have taken everyday from my garden (5MP or 10MP high quality photos) to you, so please come and visit my blog. :lol:

today is the last day of this june...do you mean next june?

Answer to your people concern :

Part One - The Other People Photos

Actually,that is what they wish me to do, when I post some of the other peoples photos on my blog, they earn money ($$$) and get a free parking space in my blog to show off their photos. Every time you click on their photo, this people earn ($$$) but I don't earn anything unless it is my own photos, I just help them out because they are my friend. They even want me to put their videos in my blog site but I have turn them down. Only the high quality photo has been selected and show at my blog site.
I know the internet rule of showing others photos, and that is give 'credit' to them, but in this case, they all should thank me because they earn money and has a free park of their photo at my blog site.
If it were my photography blog I wouldn't put other people's photos on it, just my own.
Maybe the "Garden" is what you like? :lol:
No, not really. They're mostly snapshots and are pretty boring.

If it were my photography blog I wouldn't put other people's photos on it, just my own.

No, not really. They're mostly snapshots and are pretty boring.

That is no true, somebody from this site says he likes "The Garden" (Please check back my previous tread) and told me to go back to the "Garden" and snap some more photos.

today is the last day of this june...do you mean next june?
Sorry, I am just too concentrate on the photography stuff. I actually mean July 2009. However, I am too busy trying to set up my own photo collection consists of mostly 10MP of photograph, so maybe you will have to wait for a while until the full transformation at the mid of July 2009, but you will see this transformation already slowly take place starting from today. However, I promise you one thing, I will keep the "Sexy" girl section from the artist around the world because I know you people badly need that, because that is everyman dream :lol:

Ok this is starting to lose its humor value...

Most reactions

Back