What's new

junior photographer's photo gallery

What do you think about this photo


  • Total voters
    39
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure he really understands English. I think he's just figured out how to post pictures and click on that laughing emoticon.
 
:er:
clear.gif
 
Look like camera phone:hug::
clear.gif
 
What camera are you using?

I think the cactus is my favorite out of all of them. You need a good focal point in architecture and try to get a better focus.
 
try getting a decent camera first my friend

What a sad perspective.

1. Overexposed, centered, not very interesting.
2. Overexposed, centered, birds are too far away and just too much going on.
3. Overexposed, crooked, what am I supposed to be looking at?

The only "overexposed" shot is the middle one.

Why the hate folks? Frustrated that someone is enjoying their art on "lesser equipment" than you are? Or perhaps, enjoying it MORE than you?
 
try getting a decent camera first my friend

What a sad perspective.

1. Overexposed, centered, not very interesting.
2. Overexposed, centered, birds are too far away and just too much going on.
3. Overexposed, crooked, what am I supposed to be looking at?

The only "overexposed" shot is the middle one.

Why the hate folks? Frustrated that someone is enjoying their art on "lesser equipment" than you are? Or perhaps, enjoying it MORE than you?

No hate. I mearly thought they weren't good, and I said if he really would want to get into photography, he should get a real camera first. Thats all
 
How do you know what kind of camera he/she has?
 
try getting a decent camera first my friend

What a sad perspective.

1. Overexposed, centered, not very interesting.
2. Overexposed, centered, birds are too far away and just too much going on.
3. Overexposed, crooked, what am I supposed to be looking at?

The only "overexposed" shot is the middle one.

Why the hate folks? Frustrated that someone is enjoying their art on "lesser equipment" than you are? Or perhaps, enjoying it MORE than you?

No hate. I mearly thought they weren't good, and I said if he really would want to get into photography, he should get a real camera first. Thats all

You dont need decent equipment to take decent shots, composition is the key, which this person still needs to learn about, i dont mean to sound know it all and stuck up but look at my thread in this section (not the aquatic one), there pretty good photos (to look at any way) and there only took with a camera phone :)

juniour photographer, can you please respond a little, to show you actually care what people are saying? And show your not a random spammer?
 
How do you know what kind of camera he/she has?

I don't but they seem to...pixilated, that unless he compressed them to far, it would have to be a cell phone cam. Plus, under his/her profile, it's listed as a cell phone camera.

What a sad perspective.



The only "overexposed" shot is the middle one.

Why the hate folks? Frustrated that someone is enjoying their art on "lesser equipment" than you are? Or perhaps, enjoying it MORE than you?

No hate. I mearly thought they weren't good, and I said if he really would want to get into photography, he should get a real camera first. Thats all

You dont need decent equipment to take decent shots, composition is the key, which this person still needs to learn about, i dont mean to sound know it all and stuck up but look at my thread in this section (not the aquatic one), there pretty good photos (to look at any way) and there only took with a camera phone :)

juniour photographer, can you please respond a little, to show you actually care what people are saying? And show your not a random spammer?

Composistion may be the key, but if the camera isn't halfway decent, at least for me, it won't look good. Now, this guy seems to think that raising the contrast as High as it goes is a good Idea. It really isn't, but if you think I'm hating on the guy, it's not true. I'm mearly giving him my two cents. Its the biggest thing I would start with; even a point and shoot from 2003 would probably be an improvment.
 
Last edited:
Quote:
1. Overexposed, centered, not very interesting.
2. Overexposed, centered, birds are too far away and just too much going on.
3. Overexposed, crooked, what am I supposed to be looking at?


The only "overexposed" shot is the middle one.
That's what I was thinking. I was about to post asking for clarification on this. The sky is blown out on the camel one and the sun reflection on the building, but I don't think these would be expected to fall within the dynamic range of these scenes, and the subjects (i.e. camel and buildings) don't seem overexposed at all.

To the OP, assuming you are indeed interested in comments, I think the responses so far demonstrate that you should be very discerning in which and how many pictures you share. Quality >> quantity in this regard. The more pictures you post at once, the less appreciative people will tend to be of them because it looks like you are not being very selective in what you show and are not particularly interested in any of the individual shots. Go through your pictures, pick out the three or so that you think are the best or have the most potential, or that you are most interested in getting others' opinions and advice on, and focus on those for awhile. Those who suggested better equipment have a point, but even a camera phone allows you to practice and improve your composition and digital editing.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom