SrBiscuit TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 2,716 Reaction score 44 Location NH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 18, 2009 #46 :scratch:
junior photographer TPF Noob! Joined Jun 8, 2009 Messages 57 Reaction score 0 Location Malaysia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #47 I have a new post at my blog site. Come and take a look!
PhotoXopher TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2009 Messages 3,472 Reaction score 3 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 19, 2009 #48 Your artistic mastery never ceases to amaze.
junior photographer TPF Noob! Joined Jun 8, 2009 Messages 57 Reaction score 0 Location Malaysia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #49 Good news guy, I am going to downtown today and I will take lots of photos and I will be able to show some of my best photos to you guys soon. Please wait for me!
Good news guy, I am going to downtown today and I will take lots of photos and I will be able to show some of my best photos to you guys soon. Please wait for me!
Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 12,983 Reaction score 5,003 Location Cleveland, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2009 #50
SrBiscuit TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 2,716 Reaction score 44 Location NH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2009 #51 sweet! *waits, as instructed*
S Stilltime TPF Noob! Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 132 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 20, 2009 #52 SrBiscuit said: sweet! *waits, as instructed* Click to expand... *snort*
junior photographer TPF Noob! Joined Jun 8, 2009 Messages 57 Reaction score 0 Location Malaysia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 21, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #53 My photos are back, and it is better then ever, please visit my blog now to have a look.
Samanax TPF Noob! Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 2,562 Reaction score 0 Location Kaneohe, Oahu Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 21, 2009 #54 junior photographer said: please visit my blog now to have a look. Click to expand... No thanks.
junior photographer TPF Noob! Joined Jun 8, 2009 Messages 57 Reaction score 0 Location Malaysia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 21, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #55 Now, can you see my improvement, check out the next photo at my blog site. You have my word. It is a good one. I swear to you !
Now, can you see my improvement, check out the next photo at my blog site. You have my word. It is a good one. I swear to you !
Samanax TPF Noob! Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 2,562 Reaction score 0 Location Kaneohe, Oahu Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 21, 2009 #56 FYI: If you want people to visit your blog it would be nice to provide a link to it.
PhotoXopher TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2009 Messages 3,472 Reaction score 3 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 21, 2009 #57 It's under his name... <--- Down here.
Samanax TPF Noob! Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 2,562 Reaction score 0 Location Kaneohe, Oahu Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 21, 2009 #58 Oh, I thought he was talking about another blog somewhere on the net...he did have a link to another web site. That one was really slow.
Oh, I thought he was talking about another blog somewhere on the net...he did have a link to another web site. That one was really slow.
junior photographer TPF Noob! Joined Jun 8, 2009 Messages 57 Reaction score 0 Location Malaysia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 22, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #59
junior photographer TPF Noob! Joined Jun 8, 2009 Messages 57 Reaction score 0 Location Malaysia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 22, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #60 My other blog site at : Untouched Photograph