What's new

Just a day at the beach

cpelsy2k1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 9, 2005
Messages
289
Reaction score
0
Location
Rochester, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey Everyone,

Well its not California, but who says you cant go to the beach...

mg0235be4.jpg

Shot with Canon EOS 30D at 2008-02-02

mg0273pl7.jpg

Shot with Canon EOS 30D at 2008-02-02

mg0285wu4.jpg

Shot with Canon EOS 30D at 2008-02-02

mg0303ze9.jpg

Shot with Canon EOS 30D at 2008-02-02

mg0308cv6.jpg

Shot with Canon EOS 30D at 2008-02-02

mg0314cs4.jpg

Shot with Canon EOS 30D at 2008-02-02

mg0316sf3.jpg

Shot with Canon EOS 30D at 2008-02-02

mg0342un6.jpg

Shot with Canon EOS 30D at 2008-02-02

mg0363bm8.jpg

Shot with Canon EOS 30D at 2008-02-02

mg0360gs7.jpg

Shot with Canon EOS 30D at 2008-02-02

mg0389gy9.jpg

Shot with Canon EOS 30D at 2008-02-02
 
Brrrr. So much cold greyness. Shiver!
Could your 30D be in need of a little cleaning job? (Says whose camera is FRIGHTFULLY dirty inside :oops: ).

I am sooo glad that - for ONCE - we have a day with a bit of hazy sunshine today, looking at all those thick grey clouds that I am having to here (you know: flat hand above upper lip) makes me feel all depressed again ... :(
 
I think these are all great, really sets a mood.

6, 8 and 9 I like the most.

I agree, those are the best shots... but all of them could use to be a little brighter/contrasty... you gotta learn how to post process a little better ma brotha
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom