Just avoiding what I'm supposed to be doing.

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I suppose some folks have probably noticed I'm around here a little less lately.

It's because I'm heads-down working very hard on either my job or my book. Lately Sat and Sun mornings are my only real time to write, so I'm here avoiding that.

Ok. Now I'm done avoiding that.

lol

bye.

It's a post-modern thriller/romantic blend. I think. He's busy because it's really, really hard to get a proper literary emulsion going without stuff separating out.

Oh... and since he won't be back for a while, it's our chance to fill up this thread with rumours, innuendo, character assassination, reputation shagging, and anything else, before he comes back.:1219:

I suppose some folks have probably noticed I'm around here a little less lately.

It's because I'm heads-down working very hard on either my job or my book. Lately Sat and Sun mornings are my only real time to write, so I'm here avoiding that.

lol

bye.
Funny you should mention not seeing you lately. I was literally just thinking about you when I referenced your guide to shooting stars and stuff. I wondered where you have been.

nice! What type of book are you writing?

Urban fantasy. It's a story about a career antiquities thief who is killed in a car accident and finds herself conscripted as God's assassin. She has to kill bad people to earn her redemption, or go to Hell.

It's a post-modern thriller/romantic blend. I think. He's busy because it's really, really hard to get a proper literary emulsion going without stuff separating out.

Oh... and since he won't be back for a while, it's our chance to fill up this thread with rumours, innuendo, character assassination, reputation shagging, and anything else, before he comes back.:1219:

:lol:

lol

bye.
Funny you should mention not seeing you lately. I was literally just thinking about you when I referenced your guide to shooting stars and stuff. I wondered where you have been.

Aw, I feel loved. :)

bahahahaha.... oh that's AWESOME. So keeping that.

bunny narcolepsy? Who knew?

That bunny is so hilarious !! Love it.

I thought of Manny the other day. My dog killed four baby rabbits and brought them to the back door. I told him Manny would not approve. He appeared imperturbable.

I've heard your book is really really good. :D. And I know someone who would love to read the newest version.

hahah... I'll send it to you when it's done done. :) Give it... um... another 6 months.

Most reactions

Back